09 February, 2017

Adhitz is a scam !! Proof added

Adhitz is a scam !! Proof added

Hello friends welcome to our blog .
Today i am going posting about adhitz.com. Adhitz network seems legitimate but what i know about them is interesting.  I was using adhitz.com for my small wapka website . Those were my first days .
I set up adhitz ads on my website . You won't believe but after 3 months i reached mark of 25$ . But when the payment day came i logged in to see if i had got my payment but what i saw shocked me. They had suspended me on the day of payment

When i contacted their customer care official they ignored by saying that your website has some copyrighted files. I just wanted to tell them why didn't then suspended me before i reached my payment threshold amount.


adhitz scam proof
Last march i signed up with another account and a brand new website with lot of traffic but what i saw was very less earnings. After a longtime i reached the threshold amount but it was 1 more day after payment day. So now i had to wait for another month and 20 days

 I kept my payment on hold and earned 37.7$ and after starting of another month i earned 7$ more but when 20th o month reached which is their payment day i logged again to see that my account has been again suspended. 
This time they accused me of some auto-bot i never know. 

Again i want to tell them why this happens again and again with them but only at that time when they have to pay someone.

I am sharing the screenshot of my conversation below as a proof..
Moral of the story is ADHITZ IS 100% SCAM. SCAM SCAM.